Fill out the registration form below to book your commission gift voucher. Once this has been completed you'll be able to book a 30-minute consult with me.
Prior to filling out the form please note the following:
I am an artist who specialises in human portraiture. Please be THOROUGHLY familiar with my work, current style, subject matter and prices before clicking the submit button.
I will not take on commissions that ask me to make drastic changes to my style or subject matter, or lower my current prices.
BOOKING A COMMISSION VOUCHER
SO, HOW DOES THIS WORK?
After submitting the form above you will be directed to a page to schedule a free 30-minute chat with me.
In this chat, we will discuss the following:
- the details of your gift voucher,
- the artwork + subject,
- payment plans,
- framing your artwork,
- and delivery of artwork.
If I feel we are on the same page + confident I can deliver what you're after I will issue an invoice for a non-refundable 50% down payment. This will ensure your spot in my commission's queue is locked in.
If we have discussed a payment plan, this initial deposit may be smaller, however, I will not proceed with the artwork until I receive 50% of the final artwork price.
Once I have received your 50% down payment I will send you a digital gift voucher to give to the voucher recipient.
After this, if you are the person I will be dealing with directly during this process I will deliver you a concept sketch and colour mock.
- If the voucher recipient is the person deciding on the portrait details I will wait until they have received the gift voucher and work with them to create a mock-up of their artwork.
- Your final 50% payment will be due 2 or 4 weeks after your initial payment, depending on your chosen payment plan.
- I will then proceed with the final artwork. You or the voucher recipient will be sent progress photographs and/or videos via message or email.
- Once the artwork is finalised I will organise framing if this is to be included. Framing will be invoiced separately along with shipping.
- Your artwork will be shipped to you or the voucher recipient with tracking and will have insurance included in the shipping cost.